Pain in your teeth can often be the result of an assortment of oral health disorders. A toothache is a condition caused by injury to your nerve endings within a tooth, which is often times painful and long-lasting. Toothaches can be the result of bruxism, which occurs when teeth grind together while you are unconscious or sleeping. Toothaches can also be caused by a TMJ disorder, which is a disorder of the joints within a jaw. For more information about toothaches, consider the following:
– Are you suffering from any cavities?
– Do you notice any unexplained facial rashes?
– Did you have any teeth that were knocked loose during an oral accident or injury?
– Do you notice any pus or infections around a tooth or signs of an abscess?
– Does pain persist in your tooth even after medications are taken to help dull the pain?
– Are you suffering from facial inflammation, or do you have a high fever?
– Are you displaying any symptoms or signs of an infection within your mouth?
– Has the pain from a tooth extraction continued after a full day and night?
If you are ready to take the next step to achieve a glorious smile with toothache treatments, set an appointment with Magnificent Mile Family Dental at our dentist office in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Olaitan Okediji-Registe and the rest of our team can be reached at 312-280-0034. A happy smile is a healthy smile!